Friday 5 July 2013

Reverse Cauchy

These are from Cookie A's 'Sock Innovation' but reversed - I knitted them from the toe up. 
The wool is 'Vintage Purls' sock in dark blue/black.  The pattern is quite subdued in this colour - but I am pleased with it as the socks have a good amount of extra sideways stretch.  They fit really well.
It took quite a bit of thinking to work out the pattern in reverse but as I had learnt heaps from my last pair of Vintage Purls toe-up socks so was able to adapt successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...