- the pockets
- the flower/butterfly motif
- the hood - closed with kitchener stitch (like sock toes)
- the gentle gather from the high waist
- the knitted band
- the 'tail' at the top of the hood
- the fact that it is knitted all in one and the only sewing up is the pocket lining edges
More information on my ravelry page.
I have started another project:
I'm really not sure about the wool - whether it is 4ply or 2ply. So I'm knitting it as 4ply hoping that I'll have plenty for an Ishbel.
Yes - I should be knitting it on circulars, but have decided to work with straights until I really need to change.