I know I'm a bit late but I finally learnt how to use Mosaic Maker so have been playing with my Flickr account and mosaics.
Here are two that I have made - the first highlighting some of the Oliver + S outfits I have made K this year...
1. DSC_0169, 2. DSC_0514, 3. DSC_0513, 4. DSC_0376, 5. DSC_0039pm, 6. DSC_1322, 7. DSC_1321, 8. DSC_1320, 9. DSC_1318, 10. DSC_1317, 11. DSC_1314, 12. DSC_1219, 13. DSC_1119, 14. DSC_0937, 15. DSC_1100, 16. DSC_1068, 17. DSC_1094, 18. DSC_0423, 19. DSC_0316, 20. DSC_0302
And the second mosaic has sewn, patched and quilted items I've made for our family or as gifts...
1. DSC_1212, 2. DSC_1433, 3. DSC_1377, 4. DSC_1332, 5. DSC_1310, 6. DSC_1308, 7. DSC_0248, 8. DSC_1215, 9. DSC_1109, 10. DSC_0962, 11. DSC_0897, 12. DSC_0952, 13. DSC_0464, 14. DSC_0505, 15. DSC_0916, 16. DSC_0556, 17. DSC_0824, 18. DSC_0716, 19. DSC_0687, 20. DSC_0558
I've made many other crafty things - whether knitted, sewn, crocheted or hammered and I have not the time to list them all here - especially as I have so many plans for the next year. So what am I thinking of? I recently made a list so will publish it here and hopefully I will get a good number done...
- K is to start school this year - so will continue to prepare her for this, as well as use my child free time productively - maybe even helping more on the farm?
- Continue to sew almost all of K's clothes and increase the number I make for myself. I have some Colette, Lisette and Ottobre patterns I'm working on, as well as a couple of Craftsy classes I would like to apply.
- Follow a sew-along. Possibly the 'Pillow Pop' one on Threadbias??
- Make more things from 'Little Things to Sew' by Liesl Gibson - and post on the Flickr group.
- Have a stall somewhere and make some money from my crafting.
- Knit myself a well fitted jersey - probably using Amy Herzog's 'CustomFit' designer.
- Finish some projects for the house, namely the striped curtains and dining room chair covers that stare at me every day.
- Make myself a going-to-town purse. I have plenty of totes but need something smaller and more stylish.
- Spend more time in the flower garden!