Tuesday 17 December 2013

More Cowls

I have been busy knitting more cowls for birthday and Christmas presents.

I made these in a lovely soft grey 8ply wool I got at Knitworld's sale a few months ago.  They used nearly three 50g balls over the two cowls.  Both will be gifted to farming men in my family - wrong time of year now - but I'm sure they will be appreciated in winter.
I also made one in a red based yarn by Twilleys (yes - not kiwi yarn - sorry!) 'freedom spirit' that I bought a number of balls of at the same sale.  I will be knitting many more of these, they feel so yum!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...