And I have made a good start on Xmas gifts - but of course I can't share most of those until after the big day!
So I thought I'd better finish of my list of Oliver and S sewing.
See previous posts here and here.
- Pop-over Sundress in Cape Ann pink dahlias.
- Pop-over sundress for 4 year old niece
- Pop-over sundress for gift - here
- LTTS Bear Carrier in pinks - here
- Another LTTS hat in chambray and pink (Cape Ann - remnants of #58)
- Sleepover PJs in light pink with broderie anglais trim - here
- Sleepover PJ pants in green and blue - here
- Badminton skort as skirt in fine red/white stripe
- Field trip cargo pants as shorts - yellow
- Field Trip raglan in striped merino - here
- Field Trip raglan in white knit
- Field Trip raglan in cream merino - here
- as above - I made two!
- Field Trip raglan in blue - here (as above)
- Hopscotch top in white - here (as above)
- Fairy Tale dress in blue - here
- Sunday Brunch skirt in denim
- Family Reunion dress in Cape Ann fabric - one of my favourites
- Roller Skate dress in pinks
- Roller Skate dress with flowers - here