As it was K's birthday last week I used it as an opportunity to finish off some projects for her bedroom. Both of these had been started at least six months ago so I am really pleased to get them done - but most of all I (and K) are really thrilled with the results. Poor H wasn't so happy as he had to drill holes from the tree into the wall to hold it up. It is well over two metres high.
The owl clock below was made using plywood as well, with scraps of leather for the beak and feet. I bought wooden numbers from Spotlight and painted them black. The two lighter pink paints are leftovers from a dolls house I painted for K two years ago (the light green in the tree is as well).
The russian dolls below are not new, having been shifted from our previous house, but are in a new layout. I made them initially because I was astounded at the cost of wall decals - as well as the colour they were. The great thing about craft is you can make things exactly the way you want. Again these use thin plywood, and the same range of pinks as other projects.