Friday 6 January 2012

Harvest Time

The vege garden is all abundant!
First tomatoes!  First onions and second lot of courgettes.  Also a handful of snow peas (mange tout), and coriander.  The strawberries were made in to jam (yum!) and the raspberries into hungry tums.  Everything (except the raspberries) has been grown by myself, mostly from seed.  Thanks to my fantastic in-laws for an abundant raspberry harvest!
The lovely old basket came from my Nana's.  Will be great for taking smoko (morning and afternoon teas) to the shearers.  Am thrilled that my mother found it for me.  Thanks mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...