Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Just like mum

K had been talking about having a dressing gown for a while especially since I got one for an early Christmas present.  So I used a pattern from a 1970s book. The bias pink gingham trim was a huge help in making it a very easy and quick sew, although the sizing could be better. Next time I make a garment like this I'll use raglan sleeves as they accomodate a variety of sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...